Sunday, January 31, 2016

This is a picture from the summer of my siblings and I with our mom!  
I have a huge family! This is a picture of my Dad, Stepmom, and all my siblings. I have 3 siblings and 3 step siblings. 

This is my absolutely adorable cousin mason and I <3 
This is Seamus my super lazy dog!



Mason is 4 now, My mom and I started taking care of him when he was 6 months old. He lives with us part time. He has become a huge part of my life :)
This is my boyfriend and I at the Taylor Swift concert this summer, it was amazing!!
Over winter break I went up to my friends house in Maine. We snow-shoed on a golf course behind the house! I love this picture because it actually looks like we are on mountain! It was so beautiful!



Not great quality but another pic I snapped at the Tay Swift concert! Im a tad obsessed with her...



I have not always loved to run but this summer I got into it. I ran a 5 miler and ended up winning first place in my age group! This is my cousin and I after the race.


This is a pic from a 5k I ran this fall, I also won for my age group! Running has become a hobby of mine:)
My favorite place in the world is probably the beach laying in the sun. My family goes to Cape Cod for a week every summer. My best friend from school lives in Cape Cod so she came to visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment